Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Hey all! Happy Wednesday!



Here's a few things I'm loving this week. Head over to Jamie's blog to check out what everyone else is loving!

1. The pajamas and slippers I got for Christmas! The pajamas are from my aunt, who long ago declared that every family needed an aunt who gave pajamas for Christmas, and she would be that aunt. I've gotten pjs from Old Navy ever since and I love this year's! They're flannel and warm but are cute/non-Christmassy enough that I'll be wearing them year round! Also, I asked my parents aka Santa for slippers for Christmas and got these lovely ones from JC Penney! They make getting ready in the morning much warmer!




2. I'm also loving another of my Christmas gifts, Water for Elephants. I've read it before and gave it five stars on Goodreads, and I'm enjoying it just as much the second time through!




3. I'm loving this song, Motorcycle Drive By by Third Eye Blind:



4. I'm loving this little guy I found on my car yesterday after work:



5. And finally, I'm loving this little girl:


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Meg - [Life of Meg] said...

Hey girlfriend! You're e-mail reply is disabled from your blogger profile, so I thought I'd respond on your blog!

MyFitnessPal can work well for homemade things... trust me! Do it all the time! :) For example, my lunch was a homemade fajita steak salad, so I entered in these words to add these foods:

- fajita steak
- shredded lettuce
- reduced fat shredded cheese
- tomatoes
- spicy ranch light
- salsa

...and voila! All the calories! Portions can be adjusted when you add! Friend me if you get back on - I'd love to have another accountability partner! :)

Sarah said...

Water for Elephants is SUCH an amazing book - you'll have to let me know how you like it when you read it! It sounds like you had such a great Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...