Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday is over!

Hello friends!

You made it through Monday!

For many of my friends, this meant making it through the first day of Finals Week here in Kansas. My boyfriend had one this morning and has another tonight!

Personally, I spent my morning looking through Time Magazine's Top 10 Everything of 2011 lists.

To celebrate the hardest day of the week being over, here are some of my favorite finds:


This lovely video was number six on the best viral videos of the year. I've seen it before, and I just love them. I hope this is how my relationship looks in 50 years!


This one was number nine on the best creative videos. I liked it best though. :)

And this one was number 10. Also pretty stunning. :)

Other lists include the top 10 best and worst movies, political gaffes, most over- and under-reported stories and more. Be warned--once you start looking at the lists, it's hard to stop! Great/awful procrastination if you're also studying for finals. And if you are, good luck this week!

Note: I found all three videos from Time Magazine's Top 10 Everything of 2011 lists. All credit/original sourcing can be found there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...